Solape Finance — An Introduction
The last month has definitely been a wild ride for apes of all shapes and sizes — including the Solape crew. We’ll be using the Medium platform to communicate more intimately with our community regarding the project itself, the plans we have set in motion, and the solutions we aim to provide users of the Solana blockchain.
The crypto world can be an intimidating space, with the sudden surge in DeFi, dApps, and Web 3.0, the floodgates have been opened and a wave of entrepreneurs + creators are building new products that will set the course for not only the future of finance, but a vast plethora of online capabilities — eliminating unnecessary third-parties and granting the online independence that people deserve with their finance and personal data.
Solape Finance was created with the belief that crypto and blockchain tech should appeal to the masses through easy-accessibility and bring forth an ecosystem that is rewarding and fun. As firm believers in Solana, our goal is supplying fellow apes with an onboarding point to the crypto domain, or for existing members to experience it in a whole new light. Our decentralized exchange (DEX) serves as not only a place to trade the highest market cap coins, but also offers new projects within Solana a platform to list their tokens, and deliver their communities a center to trade them.
Although it’s not always easy, we do our best to ensure that the teams we work with, and the projects we list are of the standard and quality that falls in line with the ethics of both Solape and Solana.
Apes don’t like rugs, or scams.
But please remember, when using our platform if there is a new token you are interested in; research it, learn about it, find out if they have a community and what people are saying, reach out to the team themselves if possible. We do not provide anyone with financial advice and we always encourage you to do your own research.
The Solape Ecosystem centers around our $SOLAPE token.
After acquiring $SOLAPE, members will be able to do the following:
- Trade SOLAPE/USDC and SOLAPE/SOL pairs on various decentralized exchanges.
- Stake $SOLAPE tokens — providing liquidity to the market while earning rewards.
- Use $SOLAPE to mint NFT’s on our own dedicated marketplace. Collectors can use their tokens to both buy and sell these digital assets.
- Play online games using their tokens and be receive rewards for victory.
- Enjoy gated-access to a community of like-minded individuals who are verified holders of $SOLAPE.
- Easily tip other members of the Solape community for their contributions in Discord, or receive tips for contributing.
- Be allowed to vote on issues of governance regarding the direction of Solape Finance.
These are just some of the first initial steps that we are taking in the development of our ecosystem, and we will continue to build and grow as time goes on.
I think I’ll keep things short and sweet for our first post, but I’d just like to say that the team appreciates all the love and support we’ve been receiving so far in these early phases of Solape.
We’ll continue to keep working as hard as humanly (apely?) possible to deliver on our vision and ensure that Solape provides the most enjoyable experience in not only Solana, but crypto in general.